Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ~ Mark Twain
Congratulations to the Class of 2015 and their families from the faculty and staff of Christopher Newport University.Read More
- Summer Scholars Program LaunchedThe eight-week, in-residence Summer Scholars Program – launched this year and funded by the Office of the Provost – allows intellectually curious, highly motivated students to team with a professor on a faculty-derived research question.
- Announcing Spring 2015 GraduatesChristopher Newport University awarded diplomas on Saturday, May 9 to its spring 2015 graduates.
- CNU Announces Spring 2015 Dean’s ListChristopher Newport University is pleased to announce the Dean’s List for the spring 2015 semester.
- Class of 2013 Faculty Development Fund Winners AnnouncedThe winners of this year’s Class of 2013 Faculty Development Fund are Dr. Michaela D.E. Meyer, College of Social Sciences; Dr. Kelly Cartwright, College of Natural and Behavioral Sciences, and Dr. Laura Puaca, College of Arts and Humanities.
- Luter School of Business Maintains AACSB AccreditationCNU’s Luter School of Business has successfully earned re-affirmation of its business accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International. Founded in 1916, AACSB International is the longest serving global accrediting body for business schools that offer undergraduate, master's, and doctoral degrees in business and accounting.